Single Ply Roofing
Single ply systems offer freedom of choice in roof design, performance and appearance to suit both new and refurbished projects. Singly ply membranes are strong flexible sheets that are commonly available in 1.2mm-1.8mm thickness up to 2 meters in width. They are bonded and mechanically fixed systems with hot air welded joints. These systems can be used in warm and cold roof build-ups to provide durable roof systems. We are licensed and approved installers of Sika Sarnafil membranes.
Various Single Ply roofing systems available:
- Warm roofs
- Cold roofs
- Ballasted roofs
- Green roofs
- Tapered insulation schemes
Why use Single Ply?
- Safe, flame-
free construction using hot air welding, adhesives and fasteners.
- High thermal performance using lightweight, thermally efficient rigid insulation
- Easy repair, modification and refurbishment
- Interfaces to other construction elements
- Various colour options with matching profiles for eaves, verges and parapets